Get an overview of this hotelCaravan park/campground in Clevedon with restaurant and bars/lounges
Situated in Clevedon, this caravan park/campground is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Clevedon Golf Centre and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Clevedon Court. Kingston Bridge is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away.
This smoke-free caravan park/campground features a restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and a meeting room. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, limo/town car service, and an arcade/game room are onsite.
All 70 accommodations offer refrigerators, coffee makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The caravan park/campground offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of caravan park/campground's 2 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities consist of limo/town car service and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Clevedon caravan park/campground also offers an arcade/game room, laundry facilities, and express check-in. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Warrens Village is a smoke-free property.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Year Built 1981
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 100
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Angelinas - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fishing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 5.50 for adults and GBP 2.75 for children (approximately)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Warrens Holiday Village
- Warrens Holiday Village Clevedon
- Warrens Holiday Village House
- Warrens Holiday Village House Clevedon
- Warrens Village
- Warrens Holiday Village Caravan Park Clevedon
- Warrens Holiday Village Caravan Park
- Warrens Village Campground Clevedon
- Warrens Village Campground
- Warrens Village Clevedon
- Warrens Village Clevedon, England, UK
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.