Wonderful property that always delivers
Posted Mar 4, 2016
This is a wonderful property that provides both a multitude of activities for those looking to keep busy and play but also provides areas to relax and unwind.
The strengths of the property include:
- Well appointed and clean rooms that provide great views. Deck chairs and hammock are great opportunities to relax and view the wonderful scenery.
- Hotel staff and very nice and helpful. Our group needed assistance with flights, car rentals and boat transfers - the front desk team was very helpful each time.
- Food at the restaurants was very good. Menus are somewhat limited, but offer several options for all types of diners. Breakfast buffet was good and provided many options. Wine list options at the Pub and Pool bar are very limited - management might consider making some other options available.
- Activities - lots of fun and exciting things to do. The activity schedule is excellent and one could spend all day keeping busy (hiking, snorkeling, kite board, sailing, kayaking, swimming, birding, scuba, dancing, etc.). Besides these activities, ferries provide access to other small islands for exploring.
- Attitude - casual, not stuffy - which is wonderful.
- The property hosts many return visitors which says much about the overall service, quality, and guest enjoyment.