Visiting Brixen im Thale
Visitors can enjoy all that Brixen im Thale has to offer including the ski areas, monuments, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 573 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kitzbuehel
- The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 42 mi (67.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 44.2 mi (71.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brixen im Thale
Notable city landmarks like Church Brixen im Thale and Hochbrixen Cable Car might be worth a visit. You'll also find Alpenrosen Cable Car and Aaart Foundation in the area.
In Brixen im Thale, you'll find 53 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Loipenstub'n - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hotel Reitlwirt - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Brixen im Thale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Brixen im Thale is 1.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 27°F