Visiting Broken Bow
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Broken Bow, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the casinos and forests. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and relaxing setting. You'll find 148 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Idabel.
Sightseeing and Staying in Broken Bow
Fishing is a top activity, and Cedar Creek Golf Course is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Forest Heritage Center Museum to your agenda.
In Broken Bow, you'll find 144 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hochatown Country Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room deep soaking tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- HiWay Inn Express of Broken Bow - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Charles Wesley Motor Lodge - This 2-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Broken Bow
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Broken Bow gets about 51.85 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 29°F