Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Brookings, OR from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Brookings Beach Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
More Beachfront Hotels in Brookings
Beach Condos in Brookings
- Central, open and cozy condo. Great Location!Brookings, ORGet Rates4.6/5Wonderful! (32 reviews)
- Luxurious Oceanfront Condo Spectacular View, Private Beach Access, Free Day!Brookings, ORGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (104 reviews)
- The Whale Watcher at Rainbow Rock Condos ~ Ocean View & Beach Access!Brookings, ORGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (90 reviews)
- "Tobys Crab Shack" Oceanfront Condo in Brookings at Rainbow RockBrookings, ORGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (48 reviews)
- Come Escape Reality and Enjoy Ocean air and ViewBrookings, ORGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (90 reviews)
- Jaw-dropping View,trails,family, Free Day,fireplace,private Beach,gated & CleanBrookings, ORGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (127 reviews)
Beach Hotels in Brookings
Known for its beaches and sunsets, Brookings offers a lot for the traveler booking a beach vacation. There are 12 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in this seaside destination, so it's easy to find one that meets your needs.
As you look for a place to stay near the water in Brookings, consider selecting one of these top beach hotels with positive traveler reviews.
Best Western Beachfront Inn - 2.5-star hotel on Sporthaven Beach. It features an outdoor pool, free buffet breakfast, and a spa tub. Activities include fishing. Guests love the central location and breakfast.
Whaleshead Beach Resort - 4-star cabin near Whaleshead Beach. Our travelers recommend its helpful staff. This cabin boasts a spa tub, a restaurant, and free parking.
Harbor House - 3.5-star vacation home, 7-minute walk from McVay Rock State Recreation Site. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and in-room kitchens.
Wild Rivers Motor Lodge - 1.5-star motel near Sporthaven Beach. It features free WiFi, free parking, and TVs.
Blue Coast Inn and Suites - 2-star motel near Harris Beach State Park. This motel boasts free WiFi, free parking, and TVs.
Planning Your Trip to Brookings
If you're wondering about the local weather, you can use these monthly averages to determine the best time to visit.
- Hottest months: July, September, August, and June, with an average temperature of 69°F
- Coldest months: December, January, November, and February, with an average temperature of 40°F
- Driest months: July, August, September, and June, with an average rainfall of 1.36 inches
- Rainiest months: December, November, January, and February, with an average rainfall of 13.18 inches
Sightseeing in and Around BrookingsAfter getting settled at your accommodation of choice, you'll likely want to venture out and explore. If you can't wait to check out the beaches, head to Sporthaven Beach or Harris Beach State Park for a relaxing day by the water. Discover the area's sunsets, and make time for local attractions like Chetco Point Park and Azalea Park. For even more to see and do, pay a visit to Pelican Bay Lighthouse or Salmon Run Golf Course. Visitors also enjoy Brookings for its:
Getting Around Brookings
The closest major airport is in Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field), located 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the city center. You can explore your options for water transportation at the port.