Visiting Brooklyn Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Brooklyn Park has to offer including the shopping, sporting events, and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Adelaide Central Market, Adelaide Festival Centre, and Victoria Square.
- You'll find 467 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Brooklyn Park
Adelaide Central Market, Adelaide Festival Centre, and Victoria Square are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Adelaide Oval and Government House.
As you make plans for a getaway to Brooklyn Park, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 306 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide is 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to the airport and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Adelaide is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Adelaide can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Pullman Adelaide is located within 3.5 mi (5.7 km) of the city center. This 5-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Rundle Mall, located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center, and Art Gallery of South Australia, which is 3.4 mi/5.5 km away.
Dressing for Brooklyn Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Brooklyn Park gets about 21.02 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F