Visitors can enjoy all that Brownsville has to offer including the art, churches, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- You'll find 51 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jackson
- The closest major airport is in Jackson, TN (MKL-McKellar-Sipes Regional), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 55.3 mi (89 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brownsville
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bradford Square Shopping Center, Haywood County Museum, and West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center. Additionally, you might want to add Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Brownsville. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Brownsville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Sunrise Inn Brownsville - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Econo Lodge Brownsville - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Brownsville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 53.27 inches of rain falls on Brownsville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F