Get an overview of this hotelBruges boutique hotel near Groenigemuseum
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
By market square
Set in a 15th century mansion overlooking the picturesque canal, located in the historical center of Bruges, 100 meters from the market square.
Hotel de Tuilerieen's guests can relax in the sauna and indoor pool (surcharge), browse the onsite shops or enjoy a drink at the bar.
The 45 recently renovated guestrooms are decorated in a lavish romantic style, all are complete with complimentary WiFi, 45-inch flat-screen TVs, designer toiletries, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel de Tuilerieen
After a day of sightseeing, guests of the Hotel de Tuilerieen - A Small Luxury Hotel of the World, can make use of the Wellness Complex, for a surcharge, which includes an indoor pool, sauna, and infra-red sauna, open daily from 7 AM to 10 PM. Massages are available on request (reservations required). Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
When feeling thoroughly revitalized, guests can also enjoy cocktails at the 2 bars or browse the shops on site. Business services include conference rooms, computer rentals, and wired Internet access (surcharge). On-site parking is available (surcharge). Other amenities at this hotel include a coffee shop, concierge services, a roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge), luggage storage, tour/ticket assistance, and babysitting (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have complimentary access to the sauna and indoor swimming pool. Massages are available on request (reservations required). The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 1 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 12.5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 250 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- de Tuilerieen
- de Tuilerieen Bruges
- Hotel de Tuilerieen
- Hotel de Tuilerieen Bruges
- Hotel Tuilerieen
- De Tuilerieen Hotel
- Hotel Tuilerieen Bruges
- Tuilerieen Bruges
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.