Get an overview of this hotelBruges boutique hotel near Groenigemuseum
Popular property highlights
By market square
Set in a 15th century mansion overlooking the picturesque canal, located in the historical center of Bruges, 100 meters from the market square.
Hotel de Tuilerieen's guests can relax in the sauna and indoor pool (surcharge), browse the onsite shops or enjoy a drink at the bar.
The 45 recently renovated guestrooms are decorated in a lavish romantic style, all are complete with complimentary WiFi, 45-inch flat-screen TVs, designer toiletries, and premium bedding.
- Walkability and good for sightseeing
Hotel de Tuilerieen
After a day of sightseeing, guests of the Hotel de Tuilerieen - A Small Luxury Hotel of the World, can make use of the Wellness Complex, for a surcharge, which includes an indoor pool, sauna, and infra-red sauna, open daily from 7 AM to 10 PM. Massages are available on request (reservations required). Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
When feeling thoroughly revitalized, guests can also enjoy cocktails at the 2 bars or browse the shops on site. Business services include conference rooms, computer rentals, and wired Internet access (surcharge). On-site parking is available (surcharge). Other amenities at this hotel include a coffee shop, concierge services, a roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge), luggage storage, tour/ticket assistance, and babysitting (surcharge).
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have complimentary access to the sauna and indoor swimming pool. Massages are available on request (reservations required). The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 1 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 12.5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 250 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- de Tuilerieen
- de Tuilerieen Bruges
- Hotel de Tuilerieen
- Hotel de Tuilerieen Bruges
- Hotel Tuilerieen
- De Tuilerieen Hotel
- Hotel Tuilerieen Bruges
- Tuilerieen Bruges
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.