Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Bruges hotel in Bruges Center, walk to Basilica of the Holy Blood
Located in Bruges Center, this luxury hotel is steps from Fish Market and Basilica of the Holy Blood. Groeningemuseum and Bruges Belfry are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features an indoor pool, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 24 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Die SwaeneSteenhouwersdijk Bruges 8000
Hotel Die Swaene features an indoor pool and a sauna. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Die Swaene is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 24
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 13 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 20 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 13 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Die Swaene
- Die Swaene Bruges
- Die Swaene Hotel
- Hotel Die Swaene
- Hotel Die Swaene Bruges
- Die Swaene Hotel Bruges
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.