Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Bruges hotel with free WiFi
Popular property highlights
Near Bruges Belfry
This historic 19th-century Bruges hotel is 3 blocks from Basilica of the Holy Blood. Bruges Belfry and Bruges Town Hall are both a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Gruuthuse Museum is 1 km (.5 mi) away.
At Hotel Oud Huis de Peellaert, guests enjoy a breakfast buffet each morning, with views of the courtyard garden. A Turkish bath is nestled in the 16th century cellars.
Hotel Oud Huis de Peellaert offers air-conditioned guestrooms decorated in warm colors. Flat-panel TVs come with cable channels. Rooms provide minibars and complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
Hotel Oud Huis de Peellaert
Hotel Oud Huis de Peellaert serves a breakfast buffet with hot items daily in the elegant Breakfast Restaurant, overlooking the courtyard garden. Guests are invited to mingle at the bar. The 19th-century residence of the Baron de Peellaert, this historic hotel features a spiral staircase stretching toward a stained glass window. Nestled in the 16th century cellars is a Turkish bath and a relaxation room, as well as a fitness facility. Massages are offered (surcharge). The hotel includes 1 meeting room with audio-visual equipment. Guests enjoy complimentary newspapers in the lobby and wireless Internet access in public areas. Multilingual staff can assist with currency exchange. Limited parking and an airport shuttle are available (surcharge).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 50
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
The hotel serves a breakfast buffet each morning in the elegant Breakfast Restaurant, overlooking the courtyard garden.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
This Bruges hotel features a Turkish bath and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Located in the hotel's 16th century cellars, a spa offers massages (surcharge).
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per stay
- Hotel Oud Huis de Peellaert
- Hotel Oud Huis de Peellaert Bruges
- Oud Huis de Peellaert
- Oud Huis de Peellaert Bruges
- Oud Huis De Peellaert Hotel Bruges
- Hotel Oud Huis Peellaert Bruges
- Hotel Oud Huis Peellaert
- Oud Huis Peellaert Bruges
- Oud Huis Peellaert