Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Bruges hotel in Historical Center Bruges, walk to Bruges Market Square
Popular property highlights
Located in Historical Center Bruges, this romantic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of St. James's Church and Bruges Market Square. Bruges Belfry and Church of Our Lady are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has valet parking and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 24 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and coffee makers.
- Notably quiet location
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
Hotel Prinsenhof features a terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This romantic hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Prinsenhof is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Individually decorated
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 72.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 16.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 16.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 65
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 72.00 per night
- Hotel Prinsenhof
- Hotel Prinsenhof Bruges
- Prinsenhof Bruges
- Prinsenhof Hotel
- Prinsenhof Hotel Bruges
We should mention
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.