Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Oostkamp hotel in Bruges Woodlands with free parking
Popular property highlights
Located in Bruges Woodlands, this eco-friendly hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Saint Peter Church and 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Loppem Castle. Minnewater and Church of Our Lady are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and conference rooms.
All 112 rooms feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, plus free WiFi and free wired Internet. Memory foam beds, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Van der Valk Brugge-Oostkamp
In addition to a spa tub, Hotel Van der Valk Brugge-Oostkamp features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 344 square feet (32 square meters) include conference space. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Van der Valk Brugge-Oostkamp is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2009
- Conference space size (feet) - 344
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 32
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Memory foam mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cruydenhove - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Bellini Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 12.50 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- der Brugge
- Hotel Van der Valk Brugge
- Van der Valk Brugge
- Van der Valk Brugge Oostkamp
- Van der Valk Hotel Brugge
- Van der Valk Hotel Brugge Oostkamp
- Hotel Van der Valk Brugge-Oostkamp
- Hotel Van der Valk
- Van der Valk Brugge-Oostkamp
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.