Think of yourself rambling around the roads of an unfamiliar spot, noticing the monuments or the beautiful settings all around you. But Bruges Market Square is one feature you've been especially looking forward to. You've wanted to go there for a while, and now is the time to get there.
Where to Stay at Bruges Market Square
Hotels near Bruges Market Square
Bruges Market Square is not only a prominent attraction here, it is also a wonderful entry point to other places you'll want to experience in the region.
Located in the city of Bruges, it's a lively tourist haven.
If you're hoping to stay in a hotel within convenient walking distance of Bruges Market Square, it's a done deal! There are actually 116 choices that fit the bill. Some good ones are the Exclusive Guesthouse Bonifacius, Hotel De Orangerie and Apartment Loppem 9-11.
If you're exhausted from your travels and are in need of someplace inexpensive but cosy so get a bit of rest, then there is a number of budget hotels in the area. 0.2 miles away, you'll come across the Hotel Dukes’ Palace Bruges, but if that's not quite right for you, then you might like to take a look at the Pand Hotel, which is 0.2 miles away.
Remember that you have the exciting option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of giving the family a special treat. Be sure to look up the Aragon House, which is a mere 0.1 miles away. A second option is the Huyze Die Maene, 0.1 miles away.
While you're in the area surrounding Bruges Market Square, don't miss out on trying the hot coffee and mouth-watering delights at 't Brugs Beertje. Tourists searching for a more filling dining experience should go to Hotel Koffieboontje, a dining spot that's also nearby. Kick back with a round of drinks from Martin's Brugge Hotel ***.
During your time here, you'll realize there's loads more than just Bruges Market Square to check out:
- Peruse the goods for sale and have a chat with a few local residents at one of the area's most popular markets, Bruges Christmas Market.
- An amazing way to fully experience this region's exciting ambience is to check out Markt.
- Immerse yourself in tales of the people from the past, and be amazed by the many aspects of this area's history when you stop by Historium.
- You don't need to be an architect to get something out of a trip to Bruges Belfry. This historic tower stands out above the rest!
- For a memorable cultural experience, head straight to Dali Xpo Gallery.
Many tourists get to Bruges Market Square by rail. It's only 0.9 miles from Leonidas to your destination.
Expedia's catalogue of Bruges Center resorts and hotels provides everything you require, so you will surely have sites near Bruges Market Square you'll appreciate. Bruges Center was a relatively favored place in the most recent year, so you won't be the only one. You'll spend boldly once it's time to reserve your room, too: explorers of all manner would suggest their Bruges Center hotel to their friends or colleagues. We have all the insider information you could want right here.
- Rooms in Bruges Center lodging are always neat and clean.
- From big reunions to newlyweds, we've got accommodations that are soothing for everyone.
- As you might anticipate near such a fine feature, the staff at lodging near Bruges Market Square provide great service.
Your choice place awaits with Expedia's excellent inventory of hotels near Bruges Market Square.
Intriguing Bruges Center Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Bruges Center once Bruges Market Square is achieved.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to top off your exploration; when the sun rises, schedule a trip to one of Bruges Center's historical sites.
- You will find Bruges Center also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend a day on its abundant pastimes.
- Bruges Center is starting to become established after having been only for those in the know.
Paying a visit to Bruges Center is always a good plan, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Bruges Market Square from Expedia. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and tip your hat to some new selfies!