Book your room at Brussels Welcome Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelBrussels hotel in Sainte-Catherine, walk to La Grand Place
Located in Sainte-Catherine, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of St. Catherine's Square and La Grand Place. Manneken Pis Statue and Cathedral of St. Michael are also within 15 minutes.
Self parking and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel.
Rooms offer free wired Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Brussels Welcome Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10:30 AM on weekdays.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.