Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern Brussels 4-star hotel near Grand Place
Popular property highlights
Near Rue Neuve
This modern Brussels hotel, opposite Gare Centrale, is 80 meters from the famous Grand Place, 120 meters from the Magritte Museum and 400 meters from Rue Neuve shopping district.
Sip an aperitif or sample a Belgian beer in the stylish bar before enjoying an evening of fine dining in Sentro.
The 224 guestrooms at Hilton Brussels Grand Place feature large windows, colorful modern art, marble bathrooms, and work desks with modern lamps and free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton Brussels Grand Place
A small but well-equipped 24-hour fitness center at Hilton Brussels Grand Place offers guests the opportunity to work out in a bright and airy room.
The hotel has a fully serviced business center and offers a choice of 19 meeting rooms with capacity for 10-250 people. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 19
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1075
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 11571
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Number of floors - 6
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sentro, Lounge & More - Guests can experience sumptuous contemporary European dining utilizing local and seasonal produce from Head Chef Vincent Masson in a grand setting. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Private Dining Experience - Small private dining experiences for 3 to 15 guests at the restaurant. Ideal for occasions such as team meetings, anniversaries, and intimate celebrations.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.90 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 19 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 50.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per day
- Brussels Meridien
- Meridien Brussels
- Meridien Hotel Brussels
- Hilton Brussels Grand Place Hotel
- Hilton Brussels Grand Place
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
Executive Room Benefits
Book a stay in an "Executive Room" or "Suite" and receive free access to the Executive lounge (10 AM-8 PM on weekdays and 11 AM-8 PM on weekends) with breakfast, afternoon hors d'oeuvres, snacks, and drinks throughout the day.
Full details provided at check-in. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.