Get an overview of this hotelModern Brussels 4-star hotel near Grand Place
Near Rue Neuve
This modern Brussels hotel, opposite Gare Centrale, is 80 meters from the famous Grand Place, 120 meters from the Magritte Museum and 400 meters from Rue Neuve shopping district.
Sip an aperitif or sample a Belgian beer in the stylish Le Bar before enjoying an evening of fine dining in Library Brasserie.
The 224 guestrooms at Hilton Brussels Grand Place feature large windows, colorful modern art, minibars, marble bathrooms, and work desks with modern lamps and free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Brussels Grand Place
A small but well-equipped 24-hour fitness center at Hilton Brussels Grand Place offers guests the opportunity to work out in a bright and airy room.
The hotel has a fully serviced business center and offers a choice of 19 meeting rooms with capacity for 10-250 people. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 19
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 11571
- Conference space size (meters) - 1075
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Brasserie La Place - Enjoy traditional brasserie cuisine with a contemporary twist. Using seasonal products, local seafood and meats, fresh herbs, hearty brasserie favorites are infused to create mouth-watering delicacies for the perfect gourmet experience. This trendy restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner.
Marché aux Epices - From a tasty, freshly baked croissant to a traditional full buffet breakfast, our breakfast buffet features a variety of indulgent delights including eggs to order and local classics like Belgian waffles. We offer also à la carte options, so whether you prefer a hearty breakfast or a quick coffee to go, our breakfast is the perfect start to your day.
Private Dining Experience - Enjoy a private dining experience in private spaces of the restaurant. Ideal for occasions such as team meetings, anniversaries, and intimate celebrations, our stylish restaurant can accommodate small private dining experiences for 3 to 15 guests. Choose from lunch and dinner options, as well as set menus, tailored menus, beverage packages, and more.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.90 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Meridien Brussels
- Meridien Hotel Brussels
- Hilton Brussels Grand Place Hotel
- Hilton Brussels Grand Place
- Brussels Meridien
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).