Get an overview of this hotelModern Brussels 4-star hotel near Grand Place
Near Rue Neuve
This modern Brussels hotel, opposite Gare Centrale, is 80 meters from the famous Grand Place, 120 meters from the Magritte Museum and 400 meters from Rue Neuve shopping district.
Sip an aperitif or sample a Belgian beer in the stylish Le Bar before enjoying an evening of fine dining in Library Brasserie.
The 224 guestrooms at Hilton Brussels Grand Place feature large windows, colorful modern art, minibars, marble bathrooms, and work desks with modern lamps and free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Brussels Grand Place
A small but well-equipped 24-hour fitness center at Hilton Brussels Grand Place offers guests the opportunity to work out in a bright and airy room.
The hotel has a fully serviced business center and offers a choice of 19 meeting rooms with capacity for 10-250 people. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 224
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 19
- Conference space size (feet) - 11571
- Conference space size (meters) - 1075
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Library Brasserie - Large windows provide excellent views of the Place d'Espagne from this modern and airy dining room. An American buffet breakfast is served here each morning, as well as a choice of set-price and a la carte lunch and dinner menus featuring international cuisine. Modern table and glassware adds to the bright, contemporary style of the restaurant which also has 3 private rooms for up to 10 diners.
Le Bar - This bar also serves lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Brussels Meridien
- Meridien Brussels
- Meridien Hotel Brussels
- Hilton Brussels Grand Place Hotel
- Hilton Brussels Grand Place
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).