Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Horta Museum
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Management Centre Europe and Horta Museum. Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon and Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Self parking, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a computer station and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 37 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Agenda Louise
Hotel Agenda Louise features multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift). A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM on weekends.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Agenda Hotel
- Agenda Louise
- Agenda Louise Hotel
- Hotel Agenda
- Hotel Agenda Louise
- Hotel Agenda Louise Brussels
- Agenda Louise Brussels
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.