Get an overview of this hotelTraditional Brussels hotel near Chocolate Museum
Popular property highlights
Near Grand Place
This grand and gracious building is a block from Brussels' Rue Neuve shops and 500 meters from Grand Place, the Chocolate Museum, and the Parc de Bruxelles.
Cozy hotel Coffee Shop
Accessible via the hotel or its own street entrance, the Café Metropole offers a wide range of meals and pastries. Heated, canopied terrace at front entrance available for alfresco dining, even in winter months.
Minibars in rooms
Hotel Metropole offers 262 guestrooms including 23 suites with different decor. Amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, trouser presses, and minibars with complimentary drinks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
Hotel Metropole offers 11 function rooms, accommodating 5 to 500 guests. All are air conditioned and include audiovisual equipment. Babysitting services are offered, as well as on-site and valet parking for a fee.
Hotel Metropole offers a daily breakfast buffet with hot items for a surcharge.
This hotel includes 10763 square feet (1000 square meters) of meeting facilities along with a 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 1895
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10764
- Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Café Metropole - Accessible via the hotel or its own street entrance. Wide range of meals and pastries. Heated, canopied terrace at front entrance available for alfresco dining, even in winter months. Open from 9 AM to 1 AM on weekdays, and 11 AM to 1 AM on weekends.
Le Jardin Indien - Indian-style décor. Buffet breakfast. Open from 6:30-10:30 AM for hotel guests and visitors.
Le 31 - Outfitted with leather armchairs and sofas centered around a grand piano, the hotel bar contrasts grandiose architecture against an intimate, discreet setting accentuated by privacy screens.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Up to 20 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 for adults and EUR 14 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Metropole Brussels
- Metropole Hotel Brussels
- Hotel Metropole Brussels
- Metropole Hotel
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.