Get an overview of this hotel3-star Brussels hotel in Lower Town, walk to Manneken Pis Statue
Popular property highlights
Located in Lower Town, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Halles de Saint-Gery and Manneken Pis Statue. La Grand Place and Cathedral of St. Michael are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A coffee shop/café, express check-in, and a front-desk safe are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 17 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Queen Mary
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Brussels hotel also offers express check-in, shopping on site, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1859
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 4.50 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Georges V Brussels
- Georges V Hotel
- Hotel Queen Mary Brussels
- Hotel Georges V Brussels
- Queen Mary Brussels
We should mention
One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.