Get an overview of this hotelBrussels luxury hotel in elegant shopping district
Popular property highlights
This 5-star luxury hotel is in the chic Avenue Louise shopping district, 100 meters from the Louise metro station. The Palais Royale is 1 km (0.6 mi) from the hotel; the Grand Place is 2 km away.
Helmed by an award-winning chef, the Crystal Lounge restaurant/bar serves international cuisine for lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. 24-hour room service is available. Gourmet chocolate shops are nearby.
Modern-design guestrooms feature the hotel's signature designer bed and modern amenities including flat-panel TVs, Internet access as well as free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise
The smoke-free Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise is within a short walk of designer boutiques, chocolatiers, and cafés. City-center attractions such as the Grand Place and Hôtel de Ville are easily reached via metro.
The Crystal Lounge restaurant/bar is a chic destination for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch, and cocktails. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day. This Brussels hotel also offers a large outdoor terrace, multilingual staff, a library, a 24-hour fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. Express check-in and check-out is also available.
Secure parking is available (surcharge). Guests must contact the property on arrival to arrange transfers. Offsite parking is available at discounted rates to guests.
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3767
- Conference space size (meters) - 350
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise has a restaurant/bar on site. 24-hour room service is available. Breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room from 6:30 AM-10:30 AM (surcharge).
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Pets allowed (no fees)
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 27 per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Hotel Sofitel Brussels Louise
- Sofitel Brussels Louise
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Hotel Sofitel Louise
- Sofitel Louise
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.