Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Brussels hotel in European Quarter, near European Union Parliament Building
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
This family-friendly Brussels hotel is located in the business district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Jubilee Park, European Union Parliament Building, and Cathedral of St. Michael. Museum of Musical Instruments and Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a sauna, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 100 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Martin's Brussels EU
Renovations & Closures
- One of the dining venues
- Dining venue
Martin's Brussels EU features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Martin's Brussels EU is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Icones - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Martin's Brussels EU
- Martin's EU
- Martin's EU Hotel
- Martin's EU Hotel Brussels
- Martin`s Central Park Hotel Brussels
- Martins Central Park Brussels
- Martins Central Park Hotel Brussels
- Martin's Brussels EU Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.