Get an overview of this hotelModern Brussels hotel steps from Avenue Louise shopping
This Brussels hotel is just off Avenue Louise, a major thoroughfare lined with shops and restaurants. Notre Dame du Sablon, the Horta Museum, and the Royal Museums of Fine Arts are within 1 km (0.6 km).
NH Brussels City Centre's Chez Louise brasserie serves Belgian and international fare for lunch and dinner. A daily breakfast buffet is available. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Soundproofed, smoke-free guestrooms offer wireless Internet access, satellite TV, air conditioning, minibars, and direct-dial phones. Guests have a choice of pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
NH Brussels City Centre
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
This Brussels hotel provides easy access to the shops, cafés, and offices along Avenue Louise. Grand Place, the central square, is 1.6 km (1 mi) away. A subway station is about a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
The on-site Chez Louise brasserie and bar faces the bustling street. NH Brussels City Centre serves a daily breakfast buffet from 7 AM to 10:30 AM in the restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The fitness center is open around the clock, so guests can work off that delicious Belgian chocolate. Massages are also available. This is a smoke-free property.
Parking is available for a surcharge. Other amenities include a currency exchange, 24-hour front desk, 2 meeting rooms, and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas.
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 246
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- LED TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
NH Brussels City Centre has a restaurant and bar on site, serving Belgian cuisine. Room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15 and EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Brussels NH City Centre
- Hotel NH Brussels City Centre
- Nh Brussels City Centre Hotel Brussels
- Nh Hotel Brussels
- Nh Hotels Brussels
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.