Get an overview of this hotel4-star eco-friendly hotel near Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Brussels, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Law Courts of Brussels and Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon. Horta Museum and Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has concierge services and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 67 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
NH Brussels Stéphanie
NH Brussels Stéphanie features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
NH Brussels Stéphanie is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Up to 5 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15 and EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- NH Brussels Stéphanie
- NH Stephanie
- NH Stephanie Brussels
- NH Stephanie Hotel
- NH Brussels Stephanie Belgium
- NH Brussels Stéphanie Hotel
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).