Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel near Horta Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Brussels, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Horta Museum and Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon. Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Museum of Musical Instruments are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and self parking.
All 202 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and Smart TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, minibars, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
pentahotel Brussels City Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 3261 square feet (303 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a library, and a terrace. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2015.
Pentahotel Brussels City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 9
- Year Built 1973
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 303
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3261
- Conference center
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 202
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Arcade/game room
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arcade/game room
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free long-distance calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Smart TV
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Pentalounge - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.00 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of EUR 25.00 per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 for adults and EUR 11 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 25.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per day
- Hotel Mercure Brussels Center Louise
- Mercure Brussels Center Louise
- Mercure Brussels Center Louise Belgium
- Mercure Brussels Center Louise Hotel Saint-Gilles
- pentahotel Brussels City Centre Hotel
- pentahotel Brussels City Centre
- Pentahotel Brussels City Centre Belgium
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.