Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern Brussels hotel opposite National Theatre
Popular property highlights
Near Rue Neuve shops
Contemporary hotel opposite National Theatre. La Rue Neuve with its many shops and restaurants is 200 meters away. The Rogier metro station and Brussels North train station are 500 meters away.
The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning, and if you want to unwind at the end of a long day's sightseeing, you can order drinks in the intimate Le Bar. Free newspapers are available in the lobby, and the front desk staff are available around the clock.
Free WiFi and cable TV are available in each of the 60 smoke-free guestrooms, and a desk is included so you can work comfortably. Blackout curtains help you sleep more peacefully, and features include hairdryers, free toiletries, and daily housekeeping.
Queen Anne Hotel
Staff on the 24-hour front-desk of Queen Anne Hotel can supply complimentary city maps and offer advice on restaurants and attractions. A safe-deposit box is located behind the front desk for guests' valuables. Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Turndown service
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Guests of Queen Anne Hotel can enjoy an American buffet breakfast with hot items from 7 AM to 10 AM served in a room accessible by stairs above the hotel's living room. Unless guests have selected a rate that includes breakfast, there is a fee. Breakfast may not be served daily.
Le Bar - Intimate bar and TV room. Front-desk staff serve coffee, beer, wine, soft drinks on request around the clock.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Aux Armes de Bruxelles
La Melodie du Gout
Nearby Things to Do
A health club 200 metres from the hotel offers exercise classes including aerobics and yoga.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Minimum check-in age is 17
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Anne Queen Hotel
- Hotel Queen Anne
- Queen Anne Brussels
- Queen Anne Hotel Brussels
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.