Get an overview of this hotelDesign Hotel near Luxemburg square
Popular property highlights
By Parc Leopold
This modern hotel, situated in the EU quarters/central district around Parc Leopold, is 200 metres from Place de Luxembourg. Also nearby is an uptown shopping centre as well as the Place des Palais' Magritte Museum.
Guests can enjoy a work out in the fitness centre, unwind in the sauna, and dine and relax in the hotel's restaurant and bar.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
Guests enjoy free WiFi and free bottled water in the hotel's distinctive decorated rooms, which are decked out in 3 design themes and display wall art made by Belgian cartoonist Wauter Mannaert. Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels add to the comfort, and a sound bar and wireless streaming technology allow you to watch your favorite series or listen to your playlists by connecting your mobile devices. Large desks make it easy to catch up on work.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson RED Brussels
Guests at the Radisson Red Brussels can work out in the modern fitness center, which is fully equipped with multiple training machines and free weights; professional trainers are on hand to offer advice and assistance, and guests can unwind in the sauna.
Multilingual staff can offer a range of services, including an express laundry service, express check-in, and late check-out.
Other services at this pet-friendly smoke-free hotel include the OUIBar + KTCHN serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and a bar/lounge. Business guests can enjoy access to 3 fully equipped meeting rooms, and free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Underground self-parking (surcharge) is located across the Radisson RED entrance building.
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 7
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1163
- Conference space size (meters) - 108
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
A breakfast buffet is available for a surcharge.
OUIBar + KTCHN - Serves international dishes and Belgian specialities in a casual setting. The bar menu offers snacks, cocktails, and a large selection of Belgian beers.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 40 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 23.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Radisson RED Hotel
- Radisson Blu EU Hotel Brussels
- Brussels Radisson
- Radisson Brussels
- Radisson Red Brussels Hotel
- Radisson Red Brussels
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).