Get an overview of this hotelContemporary hotel close to Place du Luxembourg
Near EU Parliament
This contemporary 262-room hotel is in the European Quarter, one block from Place du Luxembourg and EU Parliament from where buses run to Grand Place in Brussels city centre, two kilometres away.
Guests have complimentary access to the health club which includes an indoor pool and extensive fitness equipment. The stylish Cafe Parnasse serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A gift shop/newsstand and a business center are other features.
Flat-panel TVs, bathrobes
Guestrooms of Renaissance Brussels Hotel feature luxury bedding. Amenities include WiFi, flat-panel cable TVs, coffee/tea making facilities, and marble bathrooms with bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Brussels Hotel
A business center offers photocopying, fax service, and a printer. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas of Renaissance Brussels Hotel.
Cafe Parnasse Bistro serves elegant versions of traditional Belgian cuisine, and the Schengen Bar complements it with wines, specialty cocktails, and snacks. The relax area with fitness center hosts free classes for guests, and the heated indoor pool has a sauna.
Front-desk staff can supply complimentary city maps, offer advice about restaurants and tours, and book restaurant reservations. Express check-out is available. Room service operates around the clock. Parking is half-price during weekends.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 8.25 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( EUR 8.25 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Cafe Parnasse Bistro - Trendy brasserie in the European Quarter serving genuine French food and wine in an authentic French setting. A mix of modern and ancient dining areas is offered through the main and private dining rooms.
The Schengen Bar - One bar with two atmospheres. Coffee specialties during the day with freshly baked pastries; a trendy and busy bar in the evening, with special cocktail creations.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's 2,000-square metre health club contains a 14x7-metre heated pool.
Bicycles are available to hire at a shop 400 metres from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Only service animals are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
This property allows children access to the hotel swimming pool from 10 AM-6 PM. After 6 PM, the pool is exclusive to adults only. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 8.25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 8.25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Brussels Hotel Renaissance
- Brussels Renaissance
- Brussels Renaissance Hotel
- Hotel Brussels Renaissance
- Hotel Renaissance Brussels
- Renaissance Brussels
- Renaissance Brussels Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Brussels
- Renaissance Brussels Hotel Belgium
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.