Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel in the heart of Brussels
Popular property highlights
Near Central Station
Conveniently located in the heart of Brussels' city center, Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo is adjacent to the La Grande Place and near the city's financial district. Central Station is 500 meters from the hotel.
Guests of Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo, a member of Leading Hotels of the World, can dine in Ristorante Bocconi, which offers imaginative Italian cuisine in a contemporary Mediterranean atmosphere. Free WiFi is also available.
All 173 refurbished rooms are equipped with the latest technology and feature modern decor. Flat-panel televisions, safe, free WiFi, and direct-dial phones are in all rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo
In the evenings, the Bar de L'Amigo, offers a selection of whiskies, cognacs, cocktails, and fine cigars. Practical amenities include an onsite currency exchange, and a concierge who can provide tour assistance and make reservations. For business users, Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo offers a fully-equipped meeting/conference room and free WiFi. For private parties, the Blaton Suite includes a spacious roof terrace, lounge, dining room, and kitchen.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Number of floors - 6
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Ristorante Italiano Bocconi - Serves imaginative interpretations of Italian and Mediterranean cuisine in a contemporary setting with private leather booths and white linen tablecloths. Guests can enjoy dishes such as sautéed sea bass with artichokes and olives, or prawns, squids, and scallops, on a bed of lemon risotto, followed by almonds parfait with amaretto sauce. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No pets or service animals allowed
The holder of the credit card used to pay for the booking must be part of the traveling party. Guests planning to check in with another cardholder's card must provide an authorization form signed by the cardholder. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Rocco Forte Amigo
- Rocco Forte Amigo Brussels
- Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo
- Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo Brussels
- Brussels Forte
- Forte Brussels
- Forte Hotel Brussels
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.