Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Brussels on famous Avenue Louise
On Avenue Louise
This grand hotel is on trendy Avenue Louise, in the city’s most fashionable shopping district, and within easy reach of the international business district, the Palais Royal, the majestic Grand place, and the headquarters of NATO and the European Union.
The Steigenberger Wiltcher's offers a newly renovated fitness room, several dining options, and a business center with complimentary wireless Internet access.
The 267 spacious newly-renovated guestrooms and suites feature high-speed Internet access (wired and wireless), double-glazed windows, goose-feather duvets, oversized pillows, and marble bathrooms with robes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers an international dining experience with regional culinary specialties in a cozy atmosphere. A renowned breakfast buffet is served in the morning while a la carte menu is offered at dinner. The Loui Bar, with its relaxed atmosphere, offers a variety of cocktails, beverages and snacks at all time. Free WiFi is available in the entire hotel. Other amenities include a newly renovated fitness room located on the first floor, 13 meeting rooms, technology support staff, a piano, and a terrace. The hotel has designated smoking areas.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 267
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 13
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Loui Bar - Offering a wide selection of cocktails, whiskeys, teas, and coffees, the Loui Bar is the perfect place to let off some steam after a long day of work or shopping on the Avenue Louise and its luxury shops.
Cafe Wiltcher's - Enjoy a full buffet breakfast with a great choice of freshly baked items, homemade dishes and a la carte options on request.
Loui Cuisine - Restaurant with French cuisine dining options.
D Lounge Cigar Corner - An intimate and cozy lounge bar open from 9 AM to 1 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Equipped with modern cardio machines, the newly renovated fitness room is located on the first floor. Access is complimentary for all hotel guests.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 9.50 per accommodation, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.90 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 14.90 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: EUR 30 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Steigenberger Grandhotel
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Brussels
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Hotel
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Hotel Brussels
- Brussels Conrad
- Conrad Brussels Hotel Brussels
- Steigenberger Wiltcher's Hotel Brussels
- Steigenberger Wiltcher's Hotel
- Steigenberger Wiltcher's Brussels
- Steigenberger Wiltcher's
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay and Eat Free at the Steigenberger Wiltcher's
Book a stay in any room or rate plan for travel at any time and receive free breakfast for children under 12! The hotel also offers free accommodation for children under 12 when sharing a room with parents.
Valid for all room and rate categories. Complete details available upon check-in. Offer may not include taxes or gratuities. Other restrictions may apply.