Book your room at The Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelLandmark Brussels hotel close to city center
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Boasting the highest viewing point in the city, this 27-story hotel towers over Egmont Park in central Brussels on the fashionable Boulevard de Waterloo, only 300 meters away from Avenue Louise.
The Restaurant by Pierre Balthazar, The Bar, and The Lobby Lounge are located on the ground floor. Guests can enjoy buffet-style dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
All rooms at The Hotel, Brussels, are large and bright, and include complimentary wireless Internet, bathrobes, wide-screen TV, and views of the Brussels city skyline.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Hotel38 Boulevard de Waterloo Brussels 1000
The Hotel, Brussels, featuring the city's highest viewing platform, is located only 330 yards (300 meters) away from Avenue Louise. Relax with a cocktail at Le Bar or watch the world go by in the stylish Lobby Lounge.
The Urban Spa & Fitness on the 23rd floor is open daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 PM. It features a sauna, Turkish bath, relaxation rooms, cardio/strength equipment, and 3 spa treatment rooms, along with views of the city skyline. Massages and spa treatments must be booked in advance; children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
The hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 17222
- Conference space size (meters) - 1600
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 12
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 27
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 420
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Year Built 1969
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Espresso maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
The Restaurant by Pierre Balthazar, The Bar, and The Lobby Lounge are located on the ground floor.
In the afternoon you can enjoy Tea Time with Lovisa in The Lobby Lounge and The Bar. The pastry chef has created a selection of fresh baked Cube Cakes stuffed with fresh fruits such as passion fruit, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, blood orange, and green apple.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Facial treatments
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Hotel Brussels
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).