Book your room at The Pantone Hotel
Large RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Extra Large roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Horta Museum
Located in the heart of Brussels, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Porte de Hal Museum and Horta Museum. Notre Dame du Sablon and Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features tour/ticket assistance and free WiFi in public areas.
All 61 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus flat-screen TVs and hair dryers. Safes, phones, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Pantone Hotel features tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
- Climate control
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 2 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.