Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Brussels, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Law Courts of Brussels, Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon, and Horta Museum. Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Museum of Musical Instruments are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a business center and meeting rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 38 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Vintage Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 4
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1930
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No pets or service animals allowed
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 4.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Vintage Brussels
- Vintage Hotel Brussels
- Vintage Hotel Brussels Belgium
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.