Get an overview of this hotelTraditional hotel by Brussels' Grand Place
2 minutes to Grand Place
Warwick Brussels is a 2-minute walk from Brussels City Hall. Guests can stroll 2 minutes to Central Station, which offers metro lines to all of Brussels and trains to other areas in Belgium.
Belgian beers, live piano
Guests can feast on international cuisine at Chutney’s, and sip Belgian beers in the company of a pianist in Waterloo Bar. As well as cardio machines and weights, the fitness center has a sauna. The hotel adapts to its guests' schedule, with room service and the business center running 24 hours. The hotel has completed a full installation of a new latest generation of air conditioning system.
Fine decor and bedding
Richly decorated with polished wood and rich fabrics, guestrooms are equipped with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with pay movies. Fine linen adds to the sense of comfort, while minibars and coffeemakers keep guests refreshed.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Warwick Brussels features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and 13 meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 267
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 13
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12.5 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12.5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Royal Windsor
- Hotel Windsor Grand'Place
- Royal Grand'Place
- Royal Windsor
- Royal Windsor Grand'Place
- Royal Windsor Grand'Place Hotel
- Royal Windsor Hotel
- Warwick Brussels Hotel
- Windsor Hotel Grand'Place
- Windsor Royal Hotel
- Royal Windsor Hotel Grand'Place Brussels
- Royal Windsor Grand'Place Brussels