Visiting Bryce Canyon National Park
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Bryce Canyon National Park, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful parks. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its local tours. A top sight in the city is Bryce Canyon National Park.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cedar City, UT (CDC-Cedar City Regional), 51 mi (82.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bryce Canyon National Park
The city is notable for landmarks like Piracy Point, Fairview Point, and Ponderosa Canyon. The hiking trails, parks, and sunrises highlight the city's natural beauty, and Bryce Canyon National Park, Sunrise Point, and Sunset Point are worth a visit. Taking local tours is a top activity, and Bristlecone Loop is one place to visit.
As you start planning your visit to Bryce Canyon National Park, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn is located within 0.1 mi (0.1 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Bryce Canyon features a restaurant.
- Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Bryce Canyon can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Bryce Canyon Resort is located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Bryce Canyon can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Bryce Canyon National Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 19°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 31°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 6°F
- About 12.05 inches of rain falls on Bryce Canyon National Park each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°F