Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Piedecuesta, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Liberty Park, San Francisco Javier Church, and La Cantera. Floridablanca Park and Eloy Valenzuela Botanical Garden are also within 16 mi (25 km).
This hotel features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a meeting room. Free cooked-to-order breakfast and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and a garden.
All 6 rooms provide minibars, room service, and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hacienda El Roble Hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning.
This Piedecuesta hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 4:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 80000 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 80000 per night
- Hacienda El Roble
- Hacienda El Roble Hotel
- Hacienda El Roble Hotel Piedecuesta
- Hacienda El Roble Piedecuesta
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.