Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and rooftop terrace
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bucaramanga, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Holy Family Cathedral and Bucaramanga Chamber of Commerce. Corfescu Theater and Bucaramanga City Hall are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a rooftop terrace and 24-hour room service. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, tour/ticket assistance, and a TV in a common area are onsite.
All 40 rooms feature comforts like Tempur-Pedic beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include sofa beds and coffee makers. Free WiFi and 24-hour room service are standard, as are TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Doral Suites
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This Bucaramanga hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2000
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sofa bed size
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
Where to Eat
Hotel Doral Suites has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 30000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: COP 6500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 320000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 30000 per night
- Hotel Doral Suites Bucaramanga
- Hotel Madison Plaza Bucaramanga
- Madison Plaza Bucaramanga
- Madison Plaza Hotel
- Doral Suites Bucaramanga
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.