Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Bucharest hotel in Old Town, walk to National Museum of Romanian History
Located in Old Town, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Manuc's Inn and National Museum of Romanian History. Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral and Cismigiu Garden are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a casino, a restaurant, and 2 bars/lounges. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 2 coffee shops/cafés, coffee/tea in a common area, and conference rooms.
All 92 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Europa Royale Bucharest
Dining is available at the hotel's restaurant and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. This Art Deco hotel also offers a casino, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Europa Royale Bucharest has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 27 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per day
- Europa Bucharest
- Europa Royale
- Europa Royale Bucharest
- Europa Royale Hotel
- Europa Royale Hotel Bucharest
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.