Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Bucharest hotel in Old Town, walk to National Museum of Romanian History
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Town, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Curtea Veche and National Museum of Romanian History. Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral and Cismigiu Garden are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has 2 bars/lounges and 2 coffee shops/cafés. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and conference space.
All 92 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Minibars, room service, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Europa Royale Bucharest
Dining is available at the hotel's restaurant and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 2010
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Europa Royale Bucharest has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 27 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
- Europa Bucharest
- Europa Royale
- Europa Royale Bucharest
- Europa Royale Hotel
- Europa Royale Hotel Bucharest
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.