Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bucharest hotel in Sector 5, near Cismigiu Garden
Located in Sector 5, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Izvor Park, Cismigiu Garden, and National Museum of Romanian History. Palace of the Parliament and National Museum of Art of Romania are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 161 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Phones and desks are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ibis Bucharest Palatul Parlamentului City Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Bucharest hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 161
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Ibis Bucharest Palatul Parlamentului City Centre has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 9 per night.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 9 per night
- Ibis Bucuresti Palatul
- Ibis Bucuresti Palatul Parlamentului Bucharest
- Ibis Bucuresti Palatul Parlamentului Hotel
- Ibis Bucuresti Palatul Parlamentului Hotel Bucharest
- Ibis Palatul
- Ibis Palatul Parlamentului Bucuresti
- Ibis Parlamentului Bucuresti
- Palatul Bucuresti
- Palatul Parlamentului Bucuresti
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.