Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Bucharest hotel in Sector 1, walk to Cismigiu Garden
This family-friendly Bucharest hotel is located in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Cismigiu Garden, National Museum of Art of Romania, and Romanian Athenaeum. National Museum of Romanian History and University Square are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a conference center, and a meeting room.
All 42 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi. Guests will also find sitting areas, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include a conference center. This Mediterranean hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2007
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Conference center
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Ici et La - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Ici et La - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a deposit of EUR 50 per night
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30-60
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Hotel Trianon
- Trianon Bucharest
- Trianon Hotel
- Trianon Hotel Bucharest
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).