Think of yourself rambling around the boulevards during your future day off, gazing up at the buildings or the lovely scenery wherever you look. However, Buckingham Fountain is one feature you have been especially anticipating. Now is the time to mark it complete.
Lodging Nearby Buckingham Fountain
Hotels near Buckingham Fountain
Buckingham Fountain is a highly popular attraction that deserves to be a fixture on your to-do list.
Chicago, the city it's found in, is a place that most visitors love getting to know.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Buckingham Fountain has roughly 129 hotels. Check out the Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15, just 0.7 miles away, The Peninsula Chicago, 1 mile away, or the Waldorf Astoria Chicago, 2 miles away.
Would you rather spend your dollars on sightseeing? If yes, opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget hotels nearby. The Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago and the Langham, Chicago are popular choices. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.9 miles.
Some people just prefer something on the luxurious side. Luckily, there's a wonderful range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. Two options that lead the way in terms of comfort and design are the Westin Chicago River North and the Gwen, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Chicago, which sit only 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
There's absolutely no need to go without delicious coffee and delectable delights in the area surrounding Buckingham Fountain. Intelligentsia Coffee Monadnock Coffeebar is a well-known spot appreciated by residents and visitors alike, and is merely a convenient stroll away. Later on in the evening, book a table at one of the close-by restaurants. Taste some of the local flavors and give your body the hearty meal it deserves at Hilton Chicago. When all is said and done, make your way to Brando's Speakeasy and let the drinks keep pouring.
Buckingham Fountain isn't the only noteworthy thing to do in the area:
- Enjoy a relaxing walk through Grant Park. Spend time under the open sky and inhale the fresh, invigorating air.
- Take in the mix of spirit and beauty that only art is able to convey at Fine Arts Building.
- Do your vacation photographs never come up the way that you would like them to? You will be sure to take on a renewed sense of inspiration after studying the enchanting displays and pieces of Museum of Contemporary Photography.
- Look on as the students and lecturers walk around the corridors of Columbia College Chicago. Now envisage the differences between the resources that are available today, compared to decades ago.
- Auditorium Building and Theatre is an influential piece of the area's energetic cultural landscape. You will have a delightful night at theater here as well as get a look into the local arts scene.
One way to get to Buckingham Fountain is via the train. Roughly 0.6 miles away, Metra Rock Island Train Platform is the most conveniently located metro station. Another close station is LaSalle Street Station, which is 0.6 miles away.
Expedia's inventory of Chicago places to stay supplies all you need, so you can be sure to get selections near Buckingham Fountain that you'll adore. With hundreds of travelers in the past year, you won't be the only one. Need help deciding? Get all the secret pointers you're searching for right here. When it comes time to reserve your room, you'll rest assured: numerous new admirers would recommend their Chicago hotel to an acquaintance.
- The staff at lodging near Buckingham Fountain surpass all expectations, which can only enrich your trip to this magnificent site.
- Rooms in Chicago hotels are always tidy and fresh.
- In search of spaces that are serene in addition to fresh and orderly? You're on the best site.
As you can see, it's clear why Chicago suites saw additional visitors in the last year than 2015. Your prized place is expecting you thanks to our broad catalogue of hotels near Buckingham Fountain.
Chicago Fascinating Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to see and do in Chicago with Buckingham Fountain accomplished.
- Until recently, Chicago sights haven't been in the guidebooks, but soaring numbers of trips mean now is the time to make your move.
- After a day spent on its a full schedule of activities, you'll discover Chicago also knows some things about hospitality.
- Get informed about the region's past, then enjoy a night out to conclude your adventure.
Planning an escape to Chicago is always a good strategy, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Buckingham Fountain. Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and usher in some awe-inspiring selfies!