Good for budget travelers
Posted Jun 4, 2016
1) Helpful and friendly staff
2) Relatively high privacy as a dormitory as they separate the bunk beds with a wall and curtain
3) Free coffee and tea
4) Free maps and tourist informations
1) The room is a bit too small for those who carry large suitcase
2) The doors are too heavy. It would be very noisy when people are coming in and out
3) The shower curtain is too narrow. The floor would become slippery after taking shower.
4) It takes 10 min to walk to the nearest metro station but still acceptable
5) It could be quite noisy during the night because the rooms are right next to the yard.
6) The ventilation in the room is not good enough
7) No female dorm in the hostel. The male roommates (majority) will snore loudly when they sleep which is quite annoying
Note: I know this is nothing about the hostel but there were some guests showing a pretty bad manner during my stay. They made the toilet extremely dirty, making disgusting noise when they were in the hostel, talking loudly...
Which was quite unpleasant and not comfortable. I can understand this is totally not related to the hosts. Just saying.