- Disliked: Cleanliness
- WestEnd City Center
- 4 min drive
- Heroes' Square
- 5 min drive
- Parliament Building
- 6 min drive
- Budapest (BUD-Ferenc Liszt Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Budapest, Ensana Thermal Margaret Island is in the city center. Hungarian State Opera House and House of Terror are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Great Market Hall and Vaci Street. Budapest Castle Hill Funicular and Aquaworld Budapest are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Budapest travel guide
- WestEnd City Center - 4 min drive
- Szechenyi Thermal Bath - 4 min drive
- Heroes' Square - 5 min drive
- Parliament Building - 6 min drive
- House of Terror - 6 min drive
- Arpad Bridge Station - 2 min drive
- Budapest Szentlelek Square Station - 16 min walk
- Budapest (BUD-Ferenc Liszt Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Platan Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Kamilla Coffee Shop – Coffee shop. Serves breakfast.
- Boroka Lobby Bar – Restaurant.
- Neptun Pool Bar – Bar.
About this property
Ensana Thermal Margaret Island
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Room and breakfast were perfect. Wellness area is a beautiful relax oasis.