Get an overview of this hotelSubtle, modern style in historic Pest
Popular property highlights
Amidst leafy boulevards and imperial edifices, the hotel is a half-kilometer (a quarter-mile) from St Stephen's Basilica, and one km (a half-mile) from the National Gallery.
The hotel features wireless Internet access in all public areas, a restaurant featuring terrace dining and Hungarian-Austrian cuisine, and the European-Style Kempinski The Spa with pool, steam room, sauna, ice well, and signature treatments.
The 349 non-smoking guestrooms feature marble bathrooms inset with mother-of-pearl mosaic chips. Baths have heated floors, bathrobes, slippers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
Built in 1992, the façade of the Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest is hung with an awning of curved steel supported by square marble columns. Inside, the sweeping white lobby is highlighted with gleaming brass and dotted with black leather armchairs. Always busy with groups, business travelers, and the occasional celebrity, The Living Room café is inspired by Hungarian Café culture and offers a fireplace and an extensive coffee, tea, and cake/pastry selection.
The hotel's 3 restaurants include the ÉS Bisztró, serving Hungarian and Viennese traditional food, Nobu Restaurant offering innovative Japanese cuisine, and Blue Fox The Bar with signature cocktails and a resident DJ. 2 outdoor terraces are open during warm months. The European-style spa offers an array of treatments and includes an indoor pool and saunas. This hotel offers also fitness facilities.
A business center is also on site along with meeting rooms. WiFi is complimentary throughout the hotel.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 10
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1992
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1400
- Spa services on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 15070
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 349
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 25 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 25 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Nobu Restaurant & Lounge Bar - Innovative Japanese cuisine and sushi includes signature dishes like the Alaskan Black Cod with Miso and Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapenos. Open daily from noon until late. Reservations are recommended.
ÉS Bisztró - Inspired by French brasserie cuisine, the bistro serves authentic Hungarian and Viennese cuisine. Open Daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM, and from noon to 11 PM.
The Blue Fox Bar - Classic yet cosmopolitan bar with signature cocktails.
The Living Room - Inspired by the local “Kaffeehaus” culture, relax in style with fine teas, great coffees and pastries including the unique strudel selection.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's spa includes an indoor pool, fitness center, traditional Finnish sauna, steam bath, and an array of soothing treatments.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
Located on the second floor, the European-style Kempinski The Spa features an indoor pool, fitness center, a traditional Finnish sauna, steam bath, and heated Kneipp-bench. To help you make the most of your experience, please note that the minimum age for use of the gym and wellness area is 16 years. Children under 12 years can enjoy the indoor pools accompanied by an adult until 6:00 pm.
Kempinski The Spa's treatment menu focuses on well-being as well as beauty - including facials, full-body treatments and massage therapies. Elemental Herbology's seasonally inspired regimens are used during all treatments, including Spring Face, an energizing spring-cleaning facial, and Summer Face, a facial that soothes dehydrated, sun-soaked skin. A men's facial treatment is also available, cleansing, exfoliating, and nourishing the skin – all with gentlemen's special needs in mind. Body treatments include Winter Fleece Wrap, which soothes tired joints, and Autumn Flame, a treatment that rejuvenates the system.
Kempiski The Spa's signature treatment, “Harmony Within,” is the only one of its kind available in Budapest. This 2-hour, full-body treatment is pure joy, and includes a mother-of-pearl body scrub followed by a warm thyme and mint aromatic massage, complete with soothing hot stones to reduce any lingering tension, and a warm oil head massage.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 85.40 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 36.60 per pet, per day
- 2 per room (up to 40 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 36.60 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 85.40 per day
- Budapest Hotel Kempinski Corvinus
- Corvinus Budapest Hotel
- Corvinus Kempinski Budapest
- Corvinus Kempinski Hotel Budapest
- Hotel Budapest Kempinski
- Hotel Kempinski Corvinus Budapest
- Kempinski Budapest Hotel
- Kempinski Corvinus
- Kempinski Corvinus Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
- Kempinski Hotel Corvinus
- Kempinski Corvinus Budapest
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest is listed in the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Hungary. This property is rated 5 star and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.