Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
It was all we needed .Restaurant and bars within walking distance. Monarch Park 45 min to ski or dog sled. Salida about the same distance for beautiful views.
We had a pleasant stay, our dog was welcome too. The shower still needs repairs. One chair was in need of repair, it was replaced when we bought the issue to their attention. There was some misunderstanding on the dates we reserved, the staff was very accommodating and took care of us as we ...
We stayed 1 night in advance of riding the Monarch Crest Trail. The hotel is dated but very comfortable. No WiFi but we were on vacation and I enjoyed the family unplugging for a bit. Wish we stayed longer to enjoy the amenities including trails out the back, game room, racquetball, pool, etc.. We ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Buena Vista hotel! Choosing the ideal hotel during your Southwest Colorado getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Buena Vista. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Buena Vista accommodations even allow you to bring several animals along for your trip.
- Southwest Colorado is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Buena Vista has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.0. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southwest Colorado has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Buena Vista is a top choice among pet parents like you. Since last year, 45% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?