Visitors can enjoy all that Buenaventura has to offer including the waterfalls, riverfront, and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Buenaventura
- The closest major airport is in Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.), 51 mi (82 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Buenaventura
The city's natural beauty is on display at Nestor Urbano Tenorio Park, Farallones de Cali National Park, and Juanchaco Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Buenaventura Rampla and Buenaventura Cathedral.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Buenaventura. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cosmos Pacifico Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- Ofihotel Plazamar Buenaventura - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Buenaventura
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Buenaventura is 35.51 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and March with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 60°F