Get an overview of this hotelAn elegant retreat in Buenos Aires' business district
Popular property highlights
This white-columned hotel is in the heart of the Buenos Aires' central business district, a half-block from the vibrant Calle Florida pedestrian-only shopping street and 5 blocks from Puerto Madero.
Outdoor Pool and Gym
European elegance characterizes the hotel's interiors. An English bar with afternoon high tea is just off the lobby. The Claridge also offers a gym and an outdoor pool.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Claridge Hotel are furnished in a traditional style and offer complimentary high-speed Internet access, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Claridge Hotel boasts a prime location in the heart of Buenos Aires' business and shopping district. The Calle Florida pedestrian-only shopping street is half a block away. The Galeria Pacifico shopping mall, 2 blocks from the hotel, is an Argentine historic monument built in the 1890s as Buenos Aires' answer to the Bon Marché in Paris. Puerto Madero dining and the Plata River are within five blocks.
The Claridge offers an extensive amenities package, highlighted by an outdoor pool and health club. Concierge service and a business center are also available. Claridge's Restaurant showcases international cuisine in a Tudor-style setting.
Complimentary Internet access is available in the lobby, conference area, and some guestrooms. A 24-hour airport shuttle is available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Year Built 1945
- Number of floors - 14
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Claridge's Restaurant - Tudor-style decor. Fine dining. International cuisine, executive menu. On the lobby level. Open Monday through Friday from 12 PM until 3 PM.
Claridge's Bar - Traditional British bar. Piano music. English tea, cocktails. Appetizers, light fare, bar menu. Open daily from 1 PM until 10:30 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers an outdoor pool and a health club with cardio machines, resistance equipment, and free weights.
The classic form of recreation for Porteños (Buenos Aires residents) is, of course, the tango. Guests wishing to tango can dance among locals at one of the countless milongas throughout the city. Lessons and professional guides, as well as tickets to professional performances, can be arranged through the hotel concierge.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ARS 250 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ARS 950 per vehicle (one-way)
- Claridge Buenos Aires
- Claridge Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hotel Claridge
- Claridge Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.