Very small room, very deceiving pictures of the property. Could hear both rooms at my sides.
Overview of Ker Belgrano Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires's Belgrano neighborhood, Ker Belgrano Hotel is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Obelisco and Plaza de Mayo are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Palermo Soho and Alto Palermo Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Estadio Monumental or Palermo Hippodrome.
- Estadio Monumental - 6 min drive
- University of Buenos Aires - 12 min drive
- Ciudad Universitaria UBA - 12 min drive
- Tierra Santa - 12 min drive
- Dot Baires Shopping Center - 13 min drive
- Tucuman Congress Station - 3 min walk
- Buenos Aires Nunez Station - 13 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 46 min drive
About this property
Ker Belgrano Hotel
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
- Access to the SPA is limited to 2 hours per person, per day, and must be requested at check-in (subject to availability).
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ARS 32.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the Hotel upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Apart Belgrano
- Apart Hotel Ker Belgrano
- Belgrano Apart Hotel
- Hotel Ker Belgrano
- Ker Apart
- Ker Apart Hotel
- Ker Apart Hotel Belgrano
- Ker Belgrano Apart
- Ker Belgrano Apart Hotel
- Ker Hotel Belgrano
- Ker Belgrano Apart Hotel Spa
- Ker Belgrano Apart Hotel Spa
- Ker Belgrano Hotel Aparthotel
- Ker Belgrano Hotel Buenos Aires
- Ker Belgrano Hotel Aparthotel Buenos Aires
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
specially the bathroom can't use well for cleaning face etc